Your vehicles as they sit now!

@Huck tell em you bought one! Guess I'll just have to sell @Will! Your tails and harness'

I've also seen more intermittent steppers than sending units. But I can fix cluster.

Cuz lying to the boss is a good idea lol. Yeah steppers are more common but this one still sweeps like normal. Either way I'm gonna test them this weekend. I'll upgrade clusters if it's the stepper

Dfw brand new cummins

Sent from Tapashit
:imo:

The lights are like a bi-xenon projector, but with a halogen bulb (which my fxr's will be going in with 5ks)
But if you hit the high beam, it says auto high beam on the DIC and it does it all its self.
shutter flips down and high beams come on, when truck detects oncoming light, or even ambient light enough to justify like street lights etc, turns them off, once passed, right back on.
And it's actually damn spot on. Pretty intelligent system

The lights are like a bi-xenon projector, but with a halogen bulb (which my fxr's will be going in with 5ks)
But if you hit the high beam, it says auto high beam on the DIC and it does it all its self.
shutter flips down and high beams come on, when truck detects oncoming light, or even ambient light enough to justify like street lights etc, turns them off, once passed, right back on.
And it's actually damn spot on. Pretty intelligent system
And to think Cadillac and Buick had this technology in 1950 with the autronic eye on the dash, obviously not as sophisticated though.

29d934d6fdc6ac49e9af03defc3541cc.jpg

Sent from Tapashit