Your vehicles as they sit now!

Did brakes on JR's hoe tonight
d4737ff7c1f36e9c043673ab68461a12.jpg

9909da81a914d4d10cf094f65e098dbe.jpg

Also, seems my sending oil pressure sending unit decided it didn't like me anymore...this is sitting at idle
dbb333e33d77d8fa89a874d222cfe663.jpg

EZ fix. I has dat socket. I like JRs Hoe. Needs moar MT tho. Where my hood? I has your tails....

EZ fix. I has dat socket. I like JRs Hoe. Needs moar MT tho. Where my hood? I has your tails....
I haz socket too, just gotta get around to doing it. Thankfully the gauge still works so it's not the cluster. Agreed on MTs, but he'll only go A/Ts if anything. Call up here and ask for JR and tell 'em you know me and see what they'll do, they won't tell me one way or the other since they know I don't have an OBS lol.

Looking good man
:shake:

:hng:

@Huck tell em you bought one! Guess I'll just have to sell @Will! Your tails and harness'

I've also seen more intermittent steppers than sending units. But I can fix cluster.

Mine as it sat last night. Patiently waiting for my mirrors to be done. Got it all cleaned up for the Turkey Drag show tomorrow.

10832216_798497106855856_1706438472_n.jpg

I originally set out looking for a new lariat f250, but this blows the doors off a new Ford. Interior is much nicer, fit an finish is much better. The doors on a 2015 lariat still slam and clunk like the doors on my 6.0
Ford has plastic dash, and they sticker for more. These doors shut like a new beamer.
And it has push button start with keyless go and remote start.
Tail gate locks, larger screen display, and better DIC, eliminating the need for aftermarket gauges.
They have really stepped up with the new Ram.

The new gm are ugly as sin, and the def tank hangs below the frame like an 80yr old pair of titties. The new HD'S from gm are lacking behind the pack imo.
Auto highbeams on this are badass too. WiFi Hotspot is kind of cool for road trips I guess. Exhaust/Jake brake is badass.
4 link rear, with auto load leveling. Rear seats are cooled as well as heated.
The DIC is like 5" display with endless display options.
Leather stitched dash and door panels, led accent lighting in the interior. I'm very pleased with interior and features of the truck.
And 15k oil change intervals