Your vehicles as they sit now!

[MENTION=309]Jared[/MENTION] I'm almost positive my buddy's snap on scanner logged misfires even when the code was P0300. How I located my bad coil.

A guy I know has an autotap? and says it should, I don't want to break down and buy a tech II knock off right now, really not what I want to spend my money on

anywho, I finally was able to wash my shit and put on the new stickers, not sure I like the turnout, I think the rear of the car silhouette needs to come down.

the lighting sucks in the garage, but you get the idea

The scanners they give us at work are the cheap ass $200 ones that just read the code and say what the code is lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Yes. We can do the same and more for $15 worth of Bluetooth OBD2 adapter and the torque app. :crazy: my buddy owns a shop down the street and has a snapon. [MENTION=309]Jared[/MENTION] I'd love to snatch a tech2 on the cheap

Time is money [MENTION=309]Jared[/MENTION]...rather plug in, find issue, fix. Than Piss away money/time chasing it. Sounds like a nightmare :roflshrug:

as stated, plugs were 62k miles, so I had no issues with replacing them first as they are the most common thing, the wires are next, one is ziptied because of headers, so I prefer to just replace them soon. That's about as far as "tossing money" at it will go. Fortunately for me, I have more than one vehicle, so the whole "time is money" thing isn't a concern as it's not a huge deal to replace things that aren't designed to last. Rather than pay $100ish on a scan, I can instead drive to a friend, hang out, have him scan it, and move on.

And yes, it's still a nightmare, but these things happen when you buy used! Good thing is, relatively everything can be fixed or replaced...so it will get figured out and fixed soon enough. If it keeps pissing me off I will take extreme measures and do the DOD delete sooner than expected and figure it out then. I contacted Karger about a tune as well, it COULD be in the tune. This tune sucks.

jjs9xt.jpg

28lbfcj.jpg

[MENTION=1532]Frizzle53[/MENTION] [MENTION=325]Bassmaster[/MENTION] you guys hit that spot on the way out I take it? I should've stayed longer lol

:lol: or bundle her up to Eskimo status. I was damn cold the whole time. Underestimated the wind, and shorts were a horrible idea

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore