Your vehicles as they sit now!

b116e663beba444e1e0bd158aaea3d95.jpg

Parked at frat castle and only thing that happened was tailgate was down this morning :everythingwentbetterthanexpected:

Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.

I don't know what cylinder it is, oreilly scanner just shows p0300...going to get ahold of a good scanner and track down the cylinder.

The scanners we use just pull the codes, if it's not throwing a code on a certain cylinder then it's a random misfire and it's most likely just old plugs.

Edit: that's just a random misfire code, a different scanner won't do you any good unless the car throws another code that's specific to a certain cylinder. Start with plugs and check all your wires and Coils to make sure they're all clean and what not.
Sent from Tapashit

I just replaced plugs, checked wires while swapping. I may just buy new wires for it as well. Couldn't hurt. They are oem and 6k miles. I'll check coils as well. Only happens at high rpm while wot. Around 3rd gear or so. If I shut down it will go away. And will only coke back if I pull hard again. I'm wondering if it could be fuel?

And for some reason I figured some scanners would tell me what bank etc, guess the random code doesn't provide that. Lamesauce