Your vehicles as they sit now!

Didn't go anywhere. This is where they live [MENTION=140]Huck[/MENTION]. for some reason my pirellis sunk in the center on both rear wheels. but were starting to show "Cord" in the tread in the center. So, I did This:

Got another set of Toyos. But i really want '15 Tahoe 22s or Black Rhino Pandoras brushed....

Leaving dat jerb numero dos :ffbcs:

b72256a34db7cbdd06485cbcf6e38f2d.jpg

look so tiny. Get all terrain with the grey if you're gonna run those. only way they don't look like donuts to me now.
Haha yeah 22s do look better but I only like 20/33s and 22/35s. Not enough sidewall on 22/33s :imo: Gonna run 33x12.50x20 or 305/55/20 Trail Grapps on them

Sent from Tapatwat

Haha yeah 22s do look better but I only like 20/33s and 22/35s. Not enough sidewall on 22/33s :imo: Gonna run 33x12.50x20 or 305/55/20 Trail Grapps on them

Sent from Tapatwat

Not enough sidewall. To the guy on 265/40s....to the guy who sees 22s/33s used on a farm constantly. More sidewall than oe lol. I was referencing that specific wheel though :crazy:

Low trucks are supposed to have small sidewall :read: Not saying it's not usable just don't care for the look. 33s will look perfect on these IMO
748a18465fb000a01f96b1d10ce30c56.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Didn't go anywhere. This is where they live [MENTION=140]Huck[/MENTION]. for some reason my pirellis sunk in the center on both rear wheels. but were starting to show "Cord" in the tread in the center. So, I did This:

Got another set of Toyos. But i really want '15 Tahoe 22s or Black Rhino Pandoras brushed....

Niice. My pos will barely turn the 17s over on dry pavement :eek:kay:

Ohhhh forgot all about those. For some reason I thought he still had the TBSSs. But of course, that's where they came from right? Lol

Sent from Tapatwat

So, about the ride............
[MENTION=905]GingerCrew[/MENTION] thinking about possibly doing it perhaps maybe.

Yeah, the sidewall is max. Not recommended. On a nbs unless its a 2500 or higher, 35 is what you want. If you want to test what the perfect pressure is for your wheels and tires take a piece of tire chalk and draw a line all the way across it. When the whole line wears the same, thats the proper pressure.

Yeah, the sidewall is max. Not recommended. On a nbs unless its a 2500 or higher, 35 is what you want. If you want to test what the perfect pressure is for your wheels and tires take a piece of tire chalk and draw a line all the way across it. When the whole line wears the same, thats the proper pressure.

I'm not sure if you realize this or not. So let me make this a lilittle more apparent. I understand tire pressure. Tire wear. Etc. I drive around 100k miles a year. And also maintain about 15 company trucks and. Numerous trailers. The issue WAS NOT tire pressure....