Your vehicles as they sit now!

nyby7uru.jpg

Thinking of buying this one but i think the price its high its an 02 v8 4.8 with 115*** they want 7000 what would you pay for this one?

ybe6ubuh.jpg

9ygyzy6y.jpg

dajumeha.jpg

7k? Fuck that imo. Maybe it's just me but I think that's too much. A certain member here is asking me to give under 9k for his ccsb with a metric shit ton of aftermarket and it's got only 88k miles.
But that's just my thoughts. I hate spending money so that may be part of my reasoning

7k? Fuck that imo. Maybe it's just me but I think that's too much. A certain member here is asking me to give under 9k for his ccsb with a metric shit ton of aftermarket and it's got only 88k miles.
But that's just my thoughts. I hate spending money so that may be part of my reasoning

More about ccsb plz

Dafuq? Who? Better not be who im thinking it is..

Nope not until I buy. Only person other than the seller who knows exactly who it is is my uncle guy. But he won't be online for a while so guess you won't know for a minute :security:
Brb, texting grandpa tonneh :security: