Yates's Duramax

Fits with extra room in an 8' door, need to garage mod soon.

se4ekIp.jpg

i think your truck got posted on like 3 different truck sites i liked on facebook...seems like its a hit

i think your truck got posted on like 3 different truck sites i liked on facebook...seems like its a hit

I honestly probably haven't them all. The only one it got bad reviews was lifted trucks USA but had a bunch of likes.

I honestly probably haven't them all. The only one it got bad reviews was lifted trucks USA but had a bunch of likes.

i un-liked lifted truck USA because if its low people rip on it for being low and that its useless ,if its lifted, its too high, has too small of tires ,or is clean, and if its leveled with tires and rims they all say its stock, and if its dirty they rip on it because its a POS and people like them don't deserve to have trucks :argh:

i un-liked lifted truck USA because if its low people rip on it for being low and that its useless ,if its lifted, its too high, has too small of tires ,or is clean, and if its leveled with tires and rims they all say its stock, and if its dirty they rip on it because its a POS and people like them don't deserve to have trucks :argh:

I kinda gathered that lol.

If you don't mind, share the links to the different places it is posted on FB.

Had a photo shoot @ 6 a.m. this morning so my first morning in Vegas started @ 4:30 a.m. Here is a teaser pic.

1404718_10202629523761640_1078361661_o.jpg

Hadn't realized this was your truck I don't get on here enough anymore. Its been on IG like crazy. Came out sick for sure. I'm gonna look for it at sema