Yates's Cummins SEMA Build

I think it's awesome what your doing man. I know we all wish we had the money, time, and sponsorships you have to do this stuff

hell yeah. ive always said if i lifted my truck i'd do a colormatched (steel grey) and chrome lift to go with the denali theme, ready to see this

thats cool you work for them! in for this build though should be good.
It has its days but overall I really enjoy it here and cool to say where you work.
I think it's awesome what your doing man. I know we all wish we had the money, time, and sponsorships you have to do this stuff
I am very lucky.
hell yeah. ive always said if i lifted my truck i'd do a colormatched (steel grey) and chrome lift to go with the denali theme, ready to see this
You should it so we can be twins, the kind that just kinda look alike but we still have to tell people we are twins.
in for this. I think its gonna look great.
I'm jealous.. guna be sick for sure
Thank you guys. I hope I do not disappoint :sneaky:

your old truck will be ruined before we know it. the guy is posting shit on facebook

Unless he be lying cause I just saw where you posted the same pic on the GMC Sierra page.

I must dig my feed for the guy, it was on another truck page.

Unless he be lying cause I just saw where you posted the same pic on the GMC Sierra page.

I must dig my feed for the guy, it was on another truck page.

Truck is still at my house. I posted on that Sierra page due a member on GMFS saying he seen a kid on that Sierra page saying he was buying the truck for $45k lol.

aaaaa_zpsb27c7de1.png

Screenshot_2014-07-23-23-18-34_zpswrcz5vhz.png

Truck is sold but still sitting in my way and no it was not to whoever that kid is.

Damn, I'd be getting that bitch as soon as I paid. then would precede to blow many of Benjamin's driving everywhere

Damn, I'd be getting that bitch as soon as I paid. then would precede to blow many of Benjamin's driving everywhere

I am of the same thought process as you but I guess he isn't lol. I am guessing he is coming soon but who knows.