yates

Stock turd
Feb 8, 2012
IA
So many years ago a friend of mine built a bagged 66 Cadillac and asked me to drive it somewhere , can't remember why or where, but I fell in love. I have looked different ones for years but never worked out for various reasons. Fast forward to today, the ram sold a week or so and I was replaced with a 15 Silverado LTZ to take over DD duties but nothing really more.

So this particular Caddy I have been looking at for at least 3 years, a buddy built it, and never worked out for one reason or another but finally came to terms.

Silverado. Added black emblems, Lund tonneau, and weather techs
HxXAMH3.jpg

67 Cadillac. Bagged, recently repainted, and stiffy giver. Pics from previous owner as the car is still on its way to me.
N4VfRr6.jpg

QOh5HMV.jpg

8mPXN2R.jpg

XEKZj8p.jpg

xmchhGU.jpg

g2PKIf9.jpg

So immediate plans are to get the heat working then start looking into the A/C. Future plans to redo the interior in a dark brown and tan, and to look into either over hauling the factory motor or LS swapping.

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
i dont much like bagged vehicles but that is one sick car man....i could watch it lift up and drop on its rockers all day.

yates

Stock turd
Feb 8, 2012
IA
Thanks buddy. I was going to ask someone to do this but I hate asking for chops.

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Ah man, it's not a problem. I enjoy it haha. I just do it on my phone so it's not really difficult.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Looks good on those wheels

Ah man, it's not a problem. I enjoy it haha. I just do it on my phone so it's not really difficult.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Try using that juxtaposer or whatever and can never get a clean chop like you do :( lol