Wanted: WTB: 17" oem/aftermarket wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
Shipping: May consider if price is right.
Price: negotiable

17" oem/aftermarket wheels

Picky about aftermarket wheels but open to offers.

Prefer these oem wheels:
ALY05196U.jpg

jl483q.jpg

Last edited:

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
Where the hell is Logansport? lol

edit: 3 hours and 197 miles away....yeah wish you were closer :facepalm:

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Meet in Nac? Or Bohall is in Alec a few times a week overnight for work. He might could bring them with him an you meet Bohall to get then Nick. I'm sure he might would do it for some beer or something lol

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
Meet in Nac? Or Bohall is in Alec a few times a week overnight for work. He might could bring them with him an you meet Bohall to get then Nick. I'm sure he might would do it for some beer or something lol

Hhhmm Alexandria isn't that far. Maybe something to consider if I can't find Anything local. Thanks :shake:

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
I have found multiple sets here in dfw of both of those wheels for $150. Check out cl and if you find some and going to the meet i'd gladly pick em up and bring em with me for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
I have found multiple sets here in dfw of both of those wheels for $150. Check out cl and if you find some and going to the meet i'd gladly pick em up and bring em with me for you.

Damn $150 would be awesome. Found a few on CL but I can't find a set of the gmc's for less than $400. That's the one I really want. Thanks for the offer but I'm not going to the meet, to far :(

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
Anyone by you going? I'll relook and see if i can find the gmc ones again. Coulda sworn i found a set for $150

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
Anyone by you going? I'll relook and see if i can find the gmc ones again. Coulda sworn i found a set for $150

I don't think so since the meet is in Dallas. But if u find a set LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.