Would like to re introduce myself

Dafuq is with all the landscaper talk?

lolque.jpg

first off, I'd like to say sorry for being such a sensitive fag before. I was going through a lot, inbetween jobs and in danger of losing my house, was rather depressed, and to top it off my girlfriend had just broken up with me for her own personal reasons. Anyways, now we are back together and I have gotton my life back on track, I'd like to start over with several of you, and maybe make ome friends with people I have not yet met. so here goes

My name is Luke, I grew up on my grandpa's farm, I work full time at Sundance Cheverolet. I own a 2005 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab that is bone stock aside from painted calipers 6000K HID's and a fold up toneau cover. I do have different taste than a lot of guys here, hoping maybe to help boaden the range of members here. I realize I will get bullshited for different things, but who doesnt. anyways right now thats all I've got to say right now. See ya'll around

damn stand up post dude. glad your back.

first off, I'd like to say sorry for being such a sensitive fag before. I was going through a lot, inbetween jobs and in danger of losing my house, was rather depressed, and to top it off my girlfriend had just broken up with me for her own personal reasons. Anyways, now we are back together and I have gotton my life back on track, I'd like to start over with several of you, and maybe make ome friends with people I have not yet met. so here goes

My name is Luke, I grew up on my grandpa's farm, I work full time at Sundance Cheverolet. I own a 2005 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab that is bone stock aside from painted calipers 6000K HID's and a fold up toneau cover. I do have different taste than a lot of guys here, hoping maybe to help boaden the range of members here. I realize I will get bullshited for different things, but who doesnt. anyways right now thats all I've got to say right now. See ya'll around

Hi luke! I'm the new decal vendor here so I am unaware of any faults you may have. Regardless, It takes a big man to step up and try and make things right so, respect :) Nice to meet you btw