Wookiemax 3.0

Chewy07

Wookie on the Beat
Apr 9, 2013
Stillwater, OK
Kings player

It has crossed my mind but im not a big baller like matt lol

I got this from Kristina for 85-90 bucks. She offers 2.5 and 3" I got the 3" both pieces are metal.
e71f5fb285e3d363f7dea065fe4ba251.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think at 3" my cv's will hate me.

dszx13

May 28, 2014
minden, la
It has crossed my mind but im not a big baller like matt lol

I think at 3" my cv's will hate me.
No problems yet. Been on since october. I went ahead and got rough country uppers. The top spacer is 2.5" so you don't need the 3" kit

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Chewy07

Wookie on the Beat
Apr 9, 2013
Stillwater, OK
Wasn't even 5 days old in Oklahoma.....

I was okay just a lil whip lash, bruised leg and truck isn't totaled thankfully. Lady in the Yukon didn't yield at the light and just pulled out in front of me. Everyone involved was fine but she was pretty shaken up. So the HD front end is going to happen sooner than expected. Waiting on insurances to get all the information to move forward.

Kase

Apr 8, 2012
Glad you’re ok! Lakeview road there in Stilly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy07

Wookie on the Beat
Apr 9, 2013
Stillwater, OK
This is gonna be another thread of a lot of post with no pics and actually mods being done :lol2:

Finally have insurances talking, got the police report and i was right she was at fault. I just talked to her insurance and need them to contact everyone so I can get my truck sent into the shop and get repairs started. So this is how I think how i will set it up.

I will do the hd clip with this front end. The appearance hd grille with the chrome inserts in it already, chrome bowtie and where the bottom valance is i will leave black. It looks too much white if I have that painted white as well. Then part of me still wants me to go back to the front end i already had.

I did go through the glove box and saw a lot of the previous maintenance receipts the first owner did to it. He did a great job taking care of it and i noticed on one of those receipts that it had a spring spacer? I take it thats a baby leveling kit? I also actually got a hold of the last owner who had it. He was the one who put on the exhaust, intake and it does have a diablo 87 octane tune on it. So it sounds once I get back I can really tear into it with the lights and audio.

Reactions: Huck

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
If it were me, I’d have them cut me a check and fix it myself to pocket as much extra mod money as possible. If going to a shop, do the HD front end fo sho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chewy07

Wookie on the Beat
Apr 9, 2013
Stillwater, OK
So the hd front end won't happen since it was going to go over the amount and they already added another 4k on the original estimate since everything from the fans forward are getting replaced so I would rather have all my cooling systems and to make it operate as it should than the hd look. Which the original front end was really growing on me.

I was going to order HID's last night, I noticed VLED's doesn't offer the typical 3157 bulb for switchbacks. They only have the new triton system. Those sumbishes are 150 a pair and I don't think I'm going to drop that kinda dough on switchbacks. Anyone have any recommendation for switchbacks that have had experience with them? I don't wanna go the DDM Tuning route since I wasn't impressed with the light output compared to the VLED's and didn't match my hids very well on my last truck.