Why I will never own a toyota

2004 tacoma. pics posted on another forum. thats just sick...

IMG_2325.jpg

discuss

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Mustve abused it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:imo:

Take a look at your OBS backwoods. Has nothing to do with Toyota. After working for Toyota for years, they make a GREAT product. That is an example of poor care, i had mid 80s Toyota's come in all the time in amazing working condition.

Educate yourself before making another idiotic claim like this again.

what did I claim? I see no claims made, and abuse has nothing to do with it. Abuse does not contribute to rust, lack of undercoating, and driving salty winter roads and not properly cleaning contributes to rust. My black truck was rusted out when I got it. Educate YOURSELF before making another idiotic claim.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
what did I claim? I see no claims made, and abuse has nothing to do with it. Abuse does not contribute to rust, lack of undercoating, and driving salty winter roads and not properly cleaning contributes to rust. My black truck was rusted out when I got it. Educate YOURSELF before making another idiotic claim.

:hemad:

Where was it ever said that the person drove on salty winter roads and didn't properly clean? Seems the only one who knew that about this vehicle in particular is you.

Last edited:

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California

you're are more dumb than originally thought.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
Generalizing that all Toyota frames/ Toyota vehicles are bad quality, that is making a claim about the product.....

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Alot of yotas have frame rot issues, but they deal with them well imo. Friend had late 90s taco, frame rot recall came out and they bought the truck from him for 1.5x kbb value. My cousin just got a 2000 tundra, and they just had a frame recall. They gave him the choice to sell for 1.5x kbb value, or get a brand new frame for free. He opted for the frame. They took his truck and have him free rental car till he got his truck back with brand new frame and I believe some other goodies like wires. Even heard where they did 2x kbb value sometimes. I wish GM had rocker panel recalls for free!

sent from your HTC Rezound

Last edited:

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC

Ig you don't wash the undercarriage
That's abuse.
Also, what are you a freshman in hs? Don't think you understand what education is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dirtmafia

Hella
Jan 24, 2011
California
Pretty sure I'm not alone when I say that the Toyota Tacoma has to be one of the best passenger vehicle platforms ever built......

Longest running, best resale value, ease of maintenance, low cost of maintenance, to name a few.....

(Of course there is always lemons/exceptions, I'm speaking from the most general point of view)

I KNEW Gm's have shitty front ends, yet still bought one...
When you have found the "Perfect" vehicle that never has/never will have any problems Backwoods you let me know :goon: