Whore out your tint

2adydu8u.jpg
5% over factory on the back 3 windows, 5% over 20% on the 2 front doors, 42% on the shield along with a 5% brow.
ysy2utu9.jpg
this one had one layer over 5% on the doors and back glass, with a 35% shield and 5% brow. 35% on the shield is for sure my favorite. The darkest I've had on the windshield was 15% it looked awesome, but was too dark for me lol

I really should pick between going with a shield tint or double layering my roll ups and rear as both will be expensive. Im a little uneasy about 35 on the shield but I want 50% to be worth it and really darken it up and not be a waste.

Holy hell y'all like your shit dark. My truck had 5% on the roll downs, 5% over the factory 20% on the rear 3 and a 5% brow. Couldn't see jack shit at night (a lot fewer street lights in jawja than joyyseee I reckon). Wanted just 20% all around with brow and mayybbeeee 50% shield to cut glare. I couldn't imagine this shit y'all have lol

DSC00612.jpg

5% front two, 35%(I think) over factory 20 to be as close a match to the 5% as they could, 5% brow and will be putting 35% on the windshield when I get it back from NFamus

My NNBS:

Stock back glass and rear rollups (18ish%) and 20% front rollups

My car:

10% rear, 10% side, and 35% rollups

I've never had a tinted windshield or a brow. I can't see out at night enough as it is and I hate how brows look.

Jordan, where did you get your tint done? reasonable price? i really want to get the diesel done because the way my mirrors are set and the lack of tint on the front roll ups, the light is reflected right into my eyes when im driving. i just dont know where to get it done.

also, im not sure if i should do it now because if i get this job ill be moving. and i need to figure out how strict they are on tint.

Jordan, where did you get your tint done? reasonable price? i really want to get the diesel done because the way my mirrors are set and the lack of tint on the front roll ups, the light is reflected right into my eyes when im driving. i just dont know where to get it done.

also, im not sure if i should do it now because if i get this job ill be moving. and i need to figure out how strict they are on tint.

I got them done by a local place here in West Enfield named Lindsay's Artwork. They do awesome work, the seams are cut perfectly and there are no bubbles or anything. I paid $150 IIRC to get my back window, two smaller passenger windows, and two front roll-ups done. They charge ~$75 to do just the roll-ups I believe.

no shield, 12% iirc on front, rears I have no clue. Plenty dark enough, I have to roll my windows down at night time if it's in a dark area or if I am parallel parked.

no shield, 12% iirc on front, rears I have no clue. Plenty dark enough, I have to roll my windows down at night time if it's in a dark area or if I am parallel parked.

:pls: speaking of tint tickets, I jinxed myself. Gf just told me she got a tint ticket in my car

Cop is gonna be so mad when im like :dealwithit: and re tint lol

Last edited:
I have 50% on my windshield with like a 6" 5% brow, then 15% on roll ups and stock 20% on back three. Not happy with it really, needs to be a little darker. Next truck will have 10% over factory on back 3, 5% on sunroof, 10% on rolll ups, 8" 5% brow and 40% shield

ragupepa.jpg

te2etepu.jpg

Just 35 on the Roll ups. Gonna do a 50 full shield and 5/10 strip when I get cash together for it.

I have 50% on my windshield with like a 6" 5% brow, then 15% on roll ups and stock 20% on back three. Not happy with it really, needs to be a little darker. Next truck will have 10% over factory on back 3, 5% on sunroof, 10% on rolll ups, 8" 5% brow and 40% shield

So as a guy with a 50 shield do you wish you went with 35%. I feel like with 35% on a shield I wont need to double layer the roll ups