Who to Get MEthods From

Ya it flew under the radar, was some pics in the Your vehicle now thread.

Came into the shop in mint shape, 2001 with only 18500km. Was an act of god and i had to buy it. Totally stock. Did a few minor things, here it is now after 24 hours

null_zps09ed0a4a.jpg

null_zps09ed0a4a.jpg

null_zps09ed0a4a.jpg

null_zpse203662e.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should have traded.

But looks good, I know it's DD but if you go with new rims/tires pls colour match upper bumer cap, mirrors and handles, tailgate cap is optional (goods good but it does have a purpose).

I'm not doing anything else to this truck. I agree all that shit would look nice on the truck, but fuck that. I've got 2 other really modified trucks, and my wife's 2 cars to take care of. This trucks takes back seat to them when getting cleaned. Cheesball plastics are way easier to keep clean and get bugs off of

17x9 4.5"bs ultra something's
305/65r17 BFg tko

No shes only a 4.8, but it works fine. If it was a 5.3, it still be painfully slow compared to the rcsb and the boostcab

I'm not doing anything else to this truck. I agree all that shit would look nice on the truck, but fuck that. I've got 2 other really modified trucks, and my wife's 2 cars to take care of. This trucks takes back seat to them when getting cleaned. Cheesball plastics are way easier to keep clean and get bugs off of

305/65r17 BFg tko

No shes only a 4.8, but it works fine. If it was a 5.3, it still be painfully slow compared to the rcsb and the boostcab

But it the best one yet! I can appreciate wanting to keep it stock. I am pretty much doing the same

305/65r17 BFg tko

:reallife: