who does good alignments in fort worth?

lowlife08

Mar 28, 2012
im trying to find a place to align my truck the last one i got sucked and im about to go lower today so i wana go ahead and try to get it aligned better also today. any one know of a place?

^^^ this...I've had a bad alignment from them several times, but I always take it back. I've been 4 times in the last year easily.

i went to the fire stone by my house a couple of days ago and they said they wouldnt do it

Really? Try NTB then...mine was stock, got alignment, then dropped, then got re-aligned, then again, 3rd time they asked me about the drop, I told them it was there from day one. 4th time no questions asked at all.

Shreveport threw my shit off a bit, I will be getting another soon.

Ya im guna try ntb as soon as my truck gets done here. Hopefully they will do it

Haha, I need to get a lifetime alignment for this reason right here. These roads throw mine out quick sometimes.

Good luck. I called Firestone a while back asking about that for the wife's Altima. While he was on the phone he said "altering your suspension like lifting or lowering it, and switching wheels to anything bigger than the vehicle originally came with will all void the lifetime alignment ".

Good luck. I called Firestone a while back asking about that for the wife's Altima. While he was on the phone he said "altering your suspension like lifting or lowering it, and switching wheels to anything bigger than the vehicle originally came with will all void the lifetime alignment ".

Well that's a bish...there goes that idea.

Homeboy...you gotta play it cool dude. Roll up in there and see, I have Firestone and this is my 3rd time after being lowered.

Def. going to try next time I go to get an alignment. It's always worth a shot.

lol at christian brothers. funny joke bro

$195 OTD for a 5yr alignment at NTB. They do a good enough job, and DGAF about what you do with your suspension as long as theyve got your money. I have it on both trucks, and one is bagged, one is lifted...