• LTZ

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • TBSS

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LTZs look like trash in a 22 imo, spokes are too big.

also.........im gunna say it........

NNBS wheel swaps are getting really played out on NBS trucks, yup. Id spend my money elsewhere.

Would never spend this amount of money on an OEM wheel like these.
80% of people will think they're the regular 20's anyways..
Those hybrids ck375's are a disaster.
I'd save for bill lets
LTZs look like trash in a 22 imo, spokes are too big.
also.........im gunna say it........

NNBS wheel swaps are getting really played out on NBS trucks, yup. Id spend my money elsewhere.

:datboyjustkilledit:

Last edited:
I had problems with my sidewall cracking on my 305/30/26 kumhos that i bought a couple years ago but never had that problem with my 265/35/22s that i had back in 07. IDK if they make them different now or what. They were both Ecsta/STX.

xx2 on keeping it white

I had the same problem with those tires, don't buy them. I had 265/35/22 also

sent from a Sammy Epic

Would never spend this amount of money on an OEM wheel like these.
80% of people will think they're the regular 20's anyways..
Those hybrids ck375's are a disaster.
I'd save for bill lets

:datboyjustkilledit:

But here is the real world issue/concern with that...said LTZ's are $1100 for a set as apposed to $2500 (cheapest I have seen) and around $2k used. For the low end I would run them over half of the shit aftermarket world. Finding a good used set of anything is tough, and when you do, they want a premium, because they are in fact "mint". I had my heart set on billets at one time. But I realized I don't want $3k worth of wheels and tires right now. Maybe if it weren't a DD and garaged, and I had an income that $3k wouldn't really hinder...

Wait, you had LTZ's before in 20's, so you're going to pay $1100 plus 800 or more in tires to gain 2 inches of rim?
Would of liked to see a bigger change but to each his own...

Don't forget he can sell his oem 20" for $750+ depending on how well they sell in his area.

Eh true. Still, my point was he's been rocking LTZ's for so long, figured he'd wanna change up the look a little...
Might look sick with new paint though..

I sold my LTZs for $1000 a while back but I canceled the deal due to family issues. I do want to change it up but still want the stock look until I can drop a good amount of money on new paint and some body work (shaved gate, shaved 3rd brake light, shaved gas door, have rain gutters shaved, ISS wing) then I will get some nice billets in 22" but for now I love my LTZ and the way my truck looks. I need new tires regardless because mine are shot. So that $800 would of been spent anyways, can sell my current 20's to almost pay off new wheels completely... it's worth it to me. :shrug: Thought it was to each his own like Devin said?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
:word: I'm with you Colyn. I can sell my esky 20s for $700 which need tires anyway and I also have some brand new 265/40r22 that came on the hideous 22s that were on my truck when I bought it. Pretty much breaking even. Also 2" is a huge difference.

Who'd you order the LTZs from?

Yea, to each his own blah blah

Again, these are just people's opinions, that you asked for...on a public forum.

My 20's will stay until I can afford billets or sell the truck.

I say go with the escalade wheels, they are the only ones I like, and look good on both lowered and lifted trucks

4e9uzuha.jpg

Buddy just went and test drive this truck this morning had the wheels and I got a up close look at them and they look cheap. Chrome only on the front of them... do they make a powder coated polished or machine colored?? If so I wouldn't mind getting some..

Also Angelo you know me better than that, I'm not whining just saying billets aren't the look I'm going for right now. OEM is with, alittle twist ofcourse...

Last edited:
4e9uzuha.jpg

Buddy just went and test drive this truck this morning had the wheels and I got a up close look at them and they look cheap. Chrome only on the front of them... do they make a powder coated polished or machine colored?? If so I wouldn't mind getting some..

Also Angelo you know me better than that, I'm not whining just saying billets aren't the look I'm going for right now. OEM is with, alittle twist ofcourse...

were they OEM or Reps. If reps that'd be your reason

It had stamp I looked.. they took them off a wrecked truck.

Almost all the new factory wheels are chrome clad because it makes cleaning and maintenance easier, think about it: abs chrome doesn't rust or oxidize ever, and since the back of the wheel is painted you never have to clean it either. I know, shitty, but it's easier for joe blow who washes his car once a month if he's lucky

I would love to get a set if I could have them fully powder coated (front & back) a machined color... all the wheels will cost me roughly $1100 shipped so it's just a choice of which wheel I want. But having them pc'd would cost me extra and tats no deal just means I would have to save up and have then done later on the color I wanted... Do they make a color almost like machined, I'm not familiar with powder coating..