Where to buy tires?

Stephan

Jul 29, 2012
Upstate NY (currently in Kuwait)
I didn't see a post dedicated to normally cheap tire prices like... I could have missed it though.

Just curious where most of you buy yours from.

Specifically, Toyo Open Country M/T - 33x12.5-20

v/r,
Stephan

I buy mine from Tirerack. Bought a set for the wife's Altima too, and have since bought 2 more because she somehow likes to get large punctures from road debris.

I like to support my small local tire shops. I usually get a price from Discount Tire or Tire Rack and then call around shops until I can find one that will beat that price. I have a preferred shop that I stick to now though, great guys to deal with, they'll usually buy my used tires off of me and they offer free rotations for the life of the tires.

I'm looking for toyo m/t's also(295/70/17)

Heres the sites I've been searching on.(according to cheapest price)
ebay.com(buywheelstoday)
rimzoneonline.com
4wheelparts.com

Couldn't find Toyos at tirebuyer.com,tirerack & discounttiredirect :shrug:

i may be a bit biased here, but you absolutely can't go wrong with discount tire. we can match any price but when looking online you need to factor in shipping which they don't show you until you get to check out and bend you over with it. we also offer tons of free services with out tires, and of course the free replacement road hazard warranty your not going to find anywhere else.

Although i am unfamiliar with any new york locations, there may not be one local to you. but its definitely worth it to take a look.

I've checked and I don't believe there are any in NY. Sucks because you guys always have great pricing and warranties.

i may be a bit biased here, but you absolutely can't go wrong with discount tire. we can match any price but when looking online you need to factor in shipping which they don't show you until you get to check out and bend you over with it. we also offer tons of free services with out tires, and of course the free replacement road hazard warranty your not going to find anywhere else.

Although i am unfamiliar with any new york locations, there may not be one local to you. but its definitely worth it to take a look.

ive always gone to discount tire but i just went there the other day to get my new tires covered under waranty cuz all of mine are spliting. they said they would give me new tires but that i had to get a bigger size. which wouldnt fit on my truck