WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Whats up, been meaning to join over here for a bit and just never did it. I think most of ya guys know me just wanted to give a shout out and let ya'll know I joined up. Happy to be here!

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
:welcome: post some pics of the truck!
no problem, and thanks a lot guys!!!
Hey James. What happened to the Dirty Max? We missed you at Carlisle this year.

looooooooooooong story. there is a thread over on GMFS about it. basically one of my dogs had cancer, he's only 4 and my daughter (and all of us) are very attached to him, plus I have his brother too. treatment was estimated at 3-8K depending on if he would need radiation or not. we are also trying for 2nd kid now. I didn't want to go into debt for the dogs treatment and I didn't want to dig into my savings. the truck was worth a lot more than I owed on it. I was getting ready to do "the deletes" on it at the time we found out about the cancer and I felt uncomfortable voiding the warranty and being emissions illegal then having to shell out all that money for treatment (and I didn't really want the dmax if I couldn't delete and do what I wanted with it). Sooooo I sold the truck paid off almost all my debt, put money in savings, paid for the treatment which wound up only being 3k, bought the truck which was a leftover '13 and got a KILLER deal on it, and paid to do some mods to it all with the money from the duramax. at first I missed the truck A LOT, not i'm pretty happy with this truck especially with efi live in it. hopin to keep the truck for 2-3 years then get into a 2016 or so 6.2L

as far as Carlisle it's getting harder and harder to want to spend the weekend away from my daughter and i'm not really that close with a lot of the FSC guys anymore (not talking about you) let alone how shitty the site has gotten IMO.

Last edited:

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
for like 1/2 a second i though you had a camo bow tie but its the reflection of the trees :turborofl: nice truck man welcome