1. 5/7 Drop
2. Blow Through
3. 22" Tahoe Replicas

Last edited:

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Drop first, don't do blow through..they sound terrible imo you can build a very nice sounding system that will be plenty loud inside the cab, get the stance in place first and roll the stockers then buy rims main reason being If you do rims first the tire you will have to run for it to look right will be too big when you drop so you will in turn be buying 2 sets of tires

Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
Is a blow through really that bad? I want too do 5/8 but having 275/45 will rub like shit from waht I heard of so if a cant I'll be at a 4/7 for a while.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
why cut your shit up? it's tacky and trashy imo...just take rear seat out and sell/trade for two captains chairs and build nice box

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Is a blow through really that bad? I want too do 5/8 but having 275/45 will rub like shit from waht I heard of so if a cant I'll be at a 4/7 for a while.
I have 275/45s on my ltzs and they don't rub at all and with no air in the helpers I'm at 9" out back, fenders aren't even rolled
why cut your shit up? it's tacky and trashy imo...just take rear seat out and sell/trade for two captains chairs and build nice box
And this..

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
I agree, drop first, wheels, then stereo.

I had a blow through in the Nissan I had years ago and that shit POWNDED. No way was I fitting three 12s behind the seat in a reg cab Hardbody. I never had anything in the bed anyway so it just made sense.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
Alright then I guess I'll go thru another route w system.
Okayy then so before I order drop stuff tell me if my list is correct.

Belltech 16+ 2" Drop Spindles
Belltech 2"-3" Pro Coils
Belltech Street Performance Shocks Front
Belltech 6" Flipkit
Belltech Street Performance Shocks Rear
Belltech Street Performance Shock Extenders
Airlift Ride Control Helper Bag Kit - waiting to get here!
AVS Step Notch - Waiting too be installed!

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Maybe shackles too, I know I've read some helper setups will lift the rear a little when installed even with no air but I would put it all together and then if its not low enough buy shackles then imo but other than that everything looks good

Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
Okayy little help here. I'm trying to order my shocks but I'm confused I know I need belltech street ones but which ones in particular do I need?