what seats to replace the rear bench seat

synistersierra

Mar 3, 2014
ok so i am working on my sierra and i am in the middle of planning what to do with my custom center console that i am going to build.
i want the console to flow all the way back to the rear.
i have a crew cab 2012 sierra and was wanting to know what seats people are using to accomplish having the center console go all the way to the rear.
i have seen a few youtube videos and one in particular i like, evan stokes silverado. What seats did he use in the rear. almost looked like tahoe seats but the more i look at it the more puzzled i get.
can anyone help me? not sure what to use?

krusn64 here installed front buckets in the rear cab of his nnbs sierra...ive seen it in person, came out good...does require welding tho

Those look like tahoe or yukon 3rd row seats but maybe modified a little, I could be wrong though.

$_57.JPG

Mucho want in that vid. I need to befriend an awesome fab guy and buy him a mail-order bride or something!

ok so i am working on my sierra and i am in the middle of planning what to do with my custom center console that i am going to build.
i want the console to flow all the way back to the rear.
i have a crew cab 2012 sierra and was wanting to know what seats people are using to accomplish having the center console go all the way to the rear.
i have seen a few youtube videos and one in particular i like, evan stokes silverado. What seats did he use in the rear. almost looked like tahoe seats but the more i look at it the more puzzled i get.
can anyone help me? not sure what to use?

I just got another 40 seat and changed brackets to work on driver's side

epu3ymas.jpg
3e3a3azu.jpg

Sent from witness protection safe house location unknown

ok so i decided to call the source. the shop that made the truck looks like they used the 2nd row seats from a 2010 suburban.
so now i have to find some seats. and get to fabricating.