WHAT replacement fuel pump OEM for 2002 Sierra 1500?

Well shit, just rolled the dice and clicked order for one of the AC Delco Pumps, part # MU1613.

We'll see if this is the correct one!!!! ...knock on wood. Not a very educated guess, haha.
I'll try to keep this updated whether it works or not.

Well shit. On my face.

Anyone know off hand if fuel pumps for 2002 require the mesh sock filter on the bottom of the bucket???

This supposed AC Delvo unit I just bought does NOT have one. What's up with that?

Went to Advance Auto Parts and the Bosch they pulled out of a box to show me for reference has one and a much larger opening on the bottom too.

If this AC Delco is wrong then whaaaat the fuck is it supposed to be for when it is listed as fitting my exact truck year/model/engine/etc

I recently put a brand new delphi in mine after bad experience with walbro255

The new updated pump does not have the sock on the bottom like 2002 oem.
You have to splice that stuiped harness in too.
Anyways it runs my H/C 370 fine with 44# marines great.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I recently put a brand new delphi in mine after bad experience with walbro255

The new updated pump does not have the sock on the bottom like 2002 oem.
You have to splice that stuiped harness in too.
Anyways it runs my H/C 370 fine with 44# marines great.

NOICE!
Exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for posting up!

Gotta get this back in my Sierra and replace the rear shackle hangers and get this behemoth back to DD duties. So sick of driving the wife's old econobox suv!

So you gonna boost your 370???
I've been looking at a 450 for my Silverado for the time being until I can do a cell and external pump...

No problem man
I got my delphi from napa

It's in the air,but I've messing with so many projects with both trucks it's eating my lunch

After the first I'm going to try a full nx plate kit with some 150 jets and see how I like it. I'm still learning on the nitrous subject is to why I'm scared to spray it. I've never sprayed anything before.

I'm not fond of the power because it won't always be there with the spray. I've been thinking of a decent size single turbo setup or a tvs23. A D1 is completely out the window with everything on the truck relocated on the driver side

Oh forgot to update this thread.
All is good and well. Pump and new bulkhead works GREAT!
Bed tilt method FTW!
1 broken captured nut in bed FTL.
Reciprocating saw FTW.

So yeah whoever may find this in a search in the future, that part number that I posted way earlier in thread is exactly what I needed.

Had some quick comparison photos of the two pumps together but cannot find them at the moment...