Important!: What can you tell me about this kit

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
Looking at lowering the wife's tb

Suspension source suggested these two:
02-09 Chevrolet TrailBlazer/Envoy (2WD/4WD) 2" Front / 3" Rear Drop, 03-06 Chevrolet SSR 1.5" Front / 2" Rear Drop w/ Street Performance Shocks

02-09 Chevrolet TrailBlazer/Envoy (2WD/4WD) +1" to -2" Front / 3" Rear Drop, 03-06 Chevrolet SSR +1" to -2" Front / 2" Rear Drop w/ Street Performance Shocks

Just looking for opinions as the Ly have 15% off today and 150 beltech rebate.

I'll be the first to admit I know very little about lowering and will likely be headed to a shop. So estimates on install would be nice too

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
damn, I somehow missed this. Sucks you didn't get help and missed the discount. Kris should be able to assist you with any questions though!

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
She had helped me online, I was more or less looking for opinions on it and if there would be anything else to consider or that I would need to get in order to have it done right.
While the discount thing sucks I think beltech is running a 150 rebate through the end of July. So opinions are still welcome (especially since the wife already approved)

TheSuspensionSource

The Lowering Experts
She had helped me online, I was more or less looking for opinions on it and if there would be anything else to consider or that I would need to get in order to have it done right.
While the discount thing sucks I think beltech is running a 150 rebate through the end of July. So opinions are still welcome (especially since the wife already approved)

I will honor the 15% discount til Monday. But yes if the kit ends with a SP then you will get the Belltech mail in rebate of $150