Welsh907's winter build

You haul or you're a push/pull truck?

(Only watched the show so forgive me if my terminology is noob)

I'm actually just a pilot driver for the next year, at which time they'll decide to move me into a tractor or fire me. lol.

Terminology is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup.

Shop will be redoing a new bed, new fenders, tubs, cleaning up wiring, running all my plumbing, body work, tail lights, shaving, and paint.

This new job has taken away a lot of my time, but it's also paying me to where I can have someone else do it. lol.

Yup.

Shop will be redoing a new bed, new fenders, tubs, cleaning up wiring, running all my plumbing, body work, tail lights, shaving, and paint.

This new job has taken away a lot of my time, but it's also paying me to where I can have someone else do it. lol.

Atleast it's getting done one way or another! How long have you been working there?

Yeah, I used to assist at a speed shop here in town, which also got me a chance to practice my tig.

I've been working at Carlile for about two months now. Just got bumped to the heavy haul division.

This is what we do.

Then this is that same trailer unloaded. Look at the arch before weight is put on it.

That's a pretty neat job. The lowboys at work amaze me when I see them arched and flatten out with our machines get loaded. That is a whole new story. Blows my mind.

That's a pretty neat job. The lowboys at work amaze me when I see them arched and flatten out with our machines get loaded. That is a whole new story. Blows my mind.

It is crazy.

To think, that big trailer is rated to 150 tons with the smaller sections.

Fuuuu

Absolutely crazy when you try to wrap your head around the weight of the loads. Mad respect for everyone that is involved in moving something so big.

We had them get hauled through my area for a wind farm about 10 miles away. Absolutely astounding how large they actually are.

my brother is an in field heavy equipment mechanic, for the company who runs all the power cables to the windmills, in Canada :canuck:
they have some pretty crazy machinery running around those sites.

I was talking to my friend Cody, (rear truck in pic of three) and his comment was,

"The first driver was new, and I was waiting for him to roll backwards after losing traction"

Uhhh. Yeah. No.

Would shit a brick if I saw that rolling backwards at me.