Welsh907's winter build

What do you guys think?

I'm not waiting the estimated 6 weeks to get 692's, plus the two weeks to get them bought and shipped here. Fuck that.

uqehuves.jpg

Last edited:
no to hostages, i dig the mavericks a lot. think it would look sweet on the gray. do NOT get mud grapps. they are gay as hell, and you can get Toyo's for the same price. so of course get either Toyo or Trail Grapps..although i got nothing against the Federals if ya wanna save some $ if you choose to spend the extra $500 on Mav's

I think hostages look good on gray Mega's. :shrug:
pytesagy.jpg

yeah that doesnt look bad, but its hostages. that is the close runner up to #1 overplayed wheel (cockstar wins) errone has them. hostage is to fuel, as cockstar is to XD

Mav's and Fed's gets my vote :lemon:

Edit. You going black wheels, not chrome I'm guessing?

Last edited:
1. DO NOT get Mud Fappers, I hate these loud, overplayed, gay as fuck, cen-cal, bullshit tires. they suck asshole. They have terrible traction in rain/ice. And they're god-awfully loud.
2. DO NOT get Terra Fappers, brother had those, they wear fast, still pretty loud, and not much tread
3. plz, for the love of humanity, don't turn that beautiful truck into an eskimo version of cen-cal gayness

best bet for tires is toyo open country m/t, yes everyone has them but it's for a reason, they're badass! quiet, good tread pattern, and don't kill your mpg. same brother now has 35" open country m/t's and gets 12mpg all day and he was getting 8-9 mpg with the terra's

bro's 05 2500HD with 20" Fuel Driller Black on 35x20x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T
Screenshot_2013-04-21-16-35-55_zpsb2d7fb90.png

Why federals?

Edit: $50,000 cummins, $1800 wheels, rachet ass tires?

Because I've read nothing but good reviews on them, they have a cool tread and from what everyone on cummins forum says, they ride well, are quite and wear extremely even for a mud tire.

I'd be suspicious if there were bad reviews everywhere, but there aren't.

Seems like everyone at CGM has a problem with one of these tires,
Codeh doesn't like Toyos, etc..

Last edited: