Welsh907's winter build

That sucks! I had the windshield of my car smashed by some punk ass kid who told me he did it, still wasnt "proof" to be reimbursed the $322 i had to pay. Be sure to stick every charge you can on him. He is going to go away for a while.

That sucks so much bro, glad you're okay.

My advice? Buy a fucking shotgun if you don't already own one.

Haha I figured as much.

Point is to protect yourself and your property. Obviously whoever did it isn't afraid of consequences. Just watch out.

Holy shit that sucks man. I'm glad no one was hurt at least, you can always buy another truck (or build one haha)

Hopefully everything works out for you and they catch the douchcanoe who did it.

That will not buff out

FYI, I would remove those pics of text etc, and really keep the story to yourself until the courts settle it. Idiot comments from people can/will effect your case.

Glad to see your fine tho man, work hard and stay humble

What about the Cody CGM sticker? Irreplaceable.

But for serious, glad you're okay. I can only imagine how enraging that would be.

Sent from R. Kelly's closet.

Damn that's crazy, sorry for your loss
I agree with bgray, remove pictures so they can't trace it back to here..might look like you were bragging about it in a judges eyes

That's fucking ridiculous. I would invest money in a security cameras for the areas you park your vehicles. 2 vehicles now, that would make me hold up on finishing the truck until you know it's not going to he fucked with.

Pics are deleted. I have a spare cody sticker.
Cameras are being installed Tuesday.

Should have a pay out within a few days as well as an update on criminal charges.

so glad you have another codeh sticker :cheeky: but in all srs. i would try my hardest to put that guy behind bars. and like stated get some security cameras. i have 8 cameras set up in the front of my house and its a small ass house.

Fuck me sideways.

If he sent you texts threatening to do it, and then right after the truck burns to the ground that's a pretty big coincidence.

Said no one ever.

I'd try to put it on him.

ypunyhup.jpg

holy fuck man... this picture seriously mesmerizes me... i cant even imagine...

Last edited: