Welsh907's winter build

Ill get $3 off gas per gallon, for 35 gallons for 4 full fill ups.
Gas is $3.60 a gallon, so I pay .60 a gallon. So I pay $21 to fill my truck from empty to full instead of $126. So I fill up 4 times saving $105 a fill up, which is $420 in savings. Cousin gets $20, I save $400 on gas.

Last edited:
Diff is stripped and ready to get cut.
5apuny8a.jpg

Sorry about what happen to the dodge man. That's f'd up. Glad your ok.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. I'm just glad it didn't get to the house. Dont know what i wouldve done if it ha gotten to my grandma or my dogs. It would've taken the bagged truck and the house.

The Dodge did what? How the hell did that fire start?

Sorry to hear about the truck man. I'd be PISSED.

K so ill post the story here.

Last year I got the door of my red and black truck kicked in. The guy that kicked it was a cousin of the girl I was fucking in the truck when the door was kicked in. Never met the guy before. I called the cops and got his info from the girl I was fucking. He agreed to pay and told the cop he was military, which he wasn't and told them he was at the bar, and a guy held a gun and told him to kick my door in. Also bullshit.

10 months later...

I haven't received a dime from him and honestly forgot about it. The DA called my house asking if I'd like charges pressed against him. I said yes because he never had intentions of paying me.

He gets mad when the DA contacts him so he texts me.

The night of the 19th my 50" rigid industries light bar was stolen and someone threw a burning rag onto my windshield. Called cops. Files report etc.
aha5u2a8.jpg

Night of the 20th I go out back, hop out of my truck to go work on my silvy. Get inside and start working, hear voices, go outside and all I see is this. I took the pic after burning though 2 fire extinguishers and calling the cops.
ypunyhup.jpg

Truck is a total loss.
esa6ajy2.jpg

y9eqetut.jpg

anudeneh.jpg

Bed floor got so hot that it warped.
8yva5yqu.jpg

And my roof..
munu8ubu.jpg

Last edited:
anyway of liking it to the guy besides his texts saying he's gonna do it?

He's putting his own nails in coffin.