Welsh907's winter build

Pics between mine and a factory silverado at the shop. Doesn't look glared to me... But I could be wrong.
y8edu3u6.jpg

I see no glare on your truck either.

:cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I thought this truck was bodied? Have i missed something,i seen chanels,bed work. Then it stopped

Any electrical,core support and laying any rocker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

I thought this truck was bodied? Have i missed something,i seen chanels,bed work. Then it stopped

Any electrical,core support and laying any rocker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

X2 it doesn't look bodied

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Went though and did the core support in a rush and didn't get any pics of it. Computer is relocated to the side of the frame and wires are being cleaned up soon.
Pic of the truck laying.
ypu4avar.jpg

unyry2ud.jpg

I hope you guys know that the truck isn't aired out in the pics I posted of it outside. That's just where I had I aired down to to drive it in the shop. :crazy:
3egyhu7y.jpg

Last edited:
Figure it wasn't but didn't see much after the channeling like Peyton said... plus no pics of laying made me wonder... looks good now get it painted lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

24's are :wave:
First guy came by and was being a douche so I told him to take his money and go. Two year old U2' 55's go for $1700-2000 up here so $1200 for mine was more than fair, so I wasn't gonna deal with his cheap haggling ass. Next guy showed up and was cool as hell, offered me $1300 and away they went. Have $1800 cash currently and a
Local shop is sponsoring me the rest towards my 26's :fuckyeah:

With the 275/25/26 tires I plan to run, they are 31.4" tall, so I should be good not changing the kp dog bones if this post is correct...?
9a3yna5u.jpg