DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Well the time finally came where someone bought the wifes 2004 Tahoe and I knew it was time to either buy a junker, or buy something that I completely 100% planned to keep for 5+ years. I have been in love with this truck since I first saw it and it is my fave GM color. I ended up getting a deal that I couldn't pass up and I literally have not stopped smiling ear to ear since it became mine. I have always wanted to have a lowered truck and was scared that I would hate it. As Lee told me I jumped both first first and got this truck. I love being lowered and can't believe it took me so long to have one.

Lee (strokerace03) and myself went and got the truck on Saturday. Lots of driving and a very long day, but it was worth every second of it (at least for me Lee might think otherwise) Can't thank you enough brother for tagging along with me and driving the truck home for me.

Austin thank you so much for being so willing to work on the price for me and for helping me get this thing from you. I never thought I would own this thing and I really appreciate you going over and beyond in everything that you did to get in ready for me in the time crunch that we were on. I promise to take amazing care of it.

Current mods (quick list because i notice more mods everytime I look at the truck)
Coated Pacesetter LTs, ORY, 18" Bullet, 14" Magnaflow, full 3" exhaust
Built Transmission with TB I6 convertor
Comp Cam 216/220 .525 .532 114LSA, Hardened pushrods. LS3 Blue springs
TBSS intake, Xlink, 87MM TB. 30LB OE TBSS injectors and adapters
Slotted/Drilled Zinc plated rotors/ceramic pads
Brand new calipers. Russell Stainless braided brake lines (front and rear)
HydroBoost
Volant Intake

Appearance
Mcgaughy 2" 17+ spindles. 1" springs, trimmed on pass side for lean. Flip kit. Helpers. Belltech SP Shocks all the way around
Trailblazer SS 22" Chrome wheels with 265/40R22 Toyos
Bedrug with Bakflip to cover it
Tint
Underhood LEDs
DL3s. power fold.
Matched caps. Escalade Handles, SS gate cap.
HID's in lows, highs, and fogs

Mods planned
Escalade cluster
Transmission cooler (TruCool 40k ordered)
3.73 or 3.90 gears
Retune once mods are done
Install system (already have it)

BTW with having two kids and always needing more seats in the truck, I did not get the custom interior and rear buckets with the truck. Austin threw these seats back in for me and I couldn't be happier. I loved the leather and it was so nice, but it just didn't work for me and my needs.

Fave picture

And one with the wifes ride

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
:hng:

Glad it stayed in the family! You can tell Austin put a lot of time and thought into the mods, the truck is damn near perfect. Looking forward to seeing it with a new owner. Congrats!

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
As I already told ya, congrats brother.

7981455043_ffcbd0c39b_o.gif