Welders Thread

I bought this a few years ago. Been pretty good so far.

DSCF0216.jpg

Get a 220v, At least a Miller/hobart or lincon 180. When I finally get a new one it'll most likely be a miller 211 or 212. cyberweld.com has good prices and I believe free shipping i think.

with welders you get what you pay for.

my miller at the shop was bought in the 80's and still works amazing.

at work we have millers, they get used all day, 6 days a week, some of them from the 70's some from the 80's and they work just as good as the new ones we bought this year.

get something high quality, and you will never need to purchase a welder again.

Miller owns Hobart. I guess you could say that Hobart is millers budget series. But I agree with what Ginger said above. Buy something that you won't need to upgrade or replace in a couple years.

I've got a Lincoln 185 that I got from my dad. He picked it up from a vo-tech about 15 years ago. Talked to him earlier said he paid $500 for it. Got the cart, gun, and pressure regulator with it. It was only 8 months old when he got it, said they replaced them every year.

Last edited:
looked on craigslist an there were alot of 110 units found one Lincoln power mig 215 for 850 dosent look to bad its kinda big may go take a look at it i really want a smaller one but the ones i have been lookin at are the same price as this one........ take a look an tell me what you thank.......Lincoln power mig 215 welder