Want to demold my truck..where to get eraser wheel cheaper

go to hardware store buy something softish and fucking round measure to middle = don't be hack

Yeah just noticed that to. Almost garuntee thats where their making their money. That's $5 FedEx shipping at most.

Too* Guarantee* They're*

:boo5ted:

I left a $50 in your moms asshole for some creams to help with scarring, I'm sure she's a basic bitch who will never be fortunate enough to get a dick like that again, so she's got it stashed somewhere, as a shrine of sorts. I recommend looking for it in your baby book. Find it, buy eraser wheel, :success:

Or you can continue to be a cheap fuck and spin that bitch at 2000 rpm (comparable to the swing of your mothers tits) and watch it obliterate, but hopefully it'll hit the truck. If it goes for your face you'll be saved by those things.... :gummen:

^This. Plus, it lasts for multiple trucks. I've done two so far with mine and it still has plenty of life left.

Too* Guarantee* They're*

:boo5ted:

I left a $50 in your moms asshole for some creams to help with scarring, I'm sure she's a basic bitch who will never be fortunate enough to get a dick like that again, so she's got it stashed somewhere, as a shrine of sorts. I recommend looking for it in your baby book. Find it, buy eraser wheel, :success:

Or you can continue to be a cheap fuck and spin that bitch at 2000 rpm (comparable to the swing of your mothers tits) and watch it obliterate, but hopefully it'll hit the truck. If it goes for your face you'll be saved by those things.... :gummen:

Do you have some sort of issue with me? Because if you do, I suggest you come up and deal with it man to man. Anybody can be an internet bad ass. Whether you have the balls to back it up in person, I'll just let you decide.

Lol. Luke I know everyone gives you a hard time. But offering to fight is just silly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD