Want something free? Enter here.

jayballz

Apr 1, 2012
I want to start producing me some parts. Figure why not. So, that said, if anyone want something free such as
-Flush mount tranny crossmember
-Two piece shaft crossmember withcarrier
-Lifted gas tank crossmember
-Etc etc
All you gotsta do is let me use your oem part to make a template from. I would use my own but ain't none of it stock anymore. Depending on part, it will either be free, or free minus the cost of whatever (bearings, shit like that) and some of you may be ineligible depending on your distance from me and rhe part you want. I.e. the two piece shaft member.
Bright side is if you don't like it, it was free and your oem part is unmolested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i have the 2pc shaft and oem xmember but i want/need a custom one for my 05 crewcab...what i gotta do?

Its already installed on the truck or you are doing a conversion? And where are you located?

what would i have to send you for two piece shaft crossmember?

Bill, you would have to send me your whole truck for that specific piece. You live too far away. Sorry hombre.

nothing mounted on trook, he needs a custom crossmember so he can keep that damn emissions shit, oh and he lives down the street from me

Yea I would def need truck for that. I've never worked on a teuck with "emisions shit" lol so I wouldn't know what is needed. However. I wouldn't mind having a a template for the difference in the two. Pm me 2005_Silverado

I'll swing by, I can come down on a Friday in a couple weeks.

I need some Shreveport love anyhow, been a while.

Last edited:
you need to Z the cross-member about 6 inches on the drivers side to get around an "evap canister" think this is the main reason he hasn't installed the oem one yet is cause it goes right through it... then again i jsut shit can the evap canister and all is well, beside light on dash... FYI me and eddeh have same trooka

I see. Eye sea. Icee. Well ims, gonna get it all figured out and such and start making parts.

Something I could actually use is new lines to move my evap canister, but sounds like ur trying to do metal work

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Yeeeeaaaaa. I'm not really even aure how the wvap shit works

Look under truck see if you have a box next to your fuel tank with iirc 3(might be just two) lines running between it and your fuel tank. I need those but like 8" longer

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network