Victory Red Revival

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002-2.jpg

001.jpg

looks good, you going to run the GMC 17s for a while or where they a temporary thing since they all match? What are you going to do about the exhaust?

:shake:
looks good, you going to run the GMC 17s for a while or where they a temporary thing since they all match? What are you going to do about the exhaust?
Yeah the NNBS wheels I guess, I think they look alright, I still am searching CL when I get bored though. Exhaust, I am not sure as long as it doesn't drone real bad or anything I'll probably just leave it alone.

Yeah the NNBS wheels I guess, I think they look alright, I still am searching CL when I get bored though. Exhaust, I am not sure as long as it doesn't drone real bad or anything I'll probably just leave it alone.

Thats cool, I like those wheels. I like my CBE and they are only like $60, its pretty loud when your on it but it doesnt drone hardly at all.

Absolutely amazing transformation. I love seeing builds like this actually FINISH (well almost anyways after the front bumper is on!)... you sir have some skillz.

Looks good man, big improvement!
Thanks man.

Absolutely amazing transformation. I love seeing builds like this actually FINISH (well almost anyways after the front bumper is on!)... you sir have some skillz.

Thanks man, it means a lot. It felt kind or wierd driving around without a bumper and no radio. Drive it like that to the dealer get the radio VIN unlocked and I programmed some key fobs for it.

truckdone009.jpg

truckdone011.jpg

truckdone015.jpg

truckdone014.jpg