Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaBear

Mar 29, 2012
For Sale: Used Magnacharger TVS1900 for Cathedral port head engines.

Easily fits: 2007-2013 4.8L, 5.3L Truck/SUV; 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS

Can be made to fit: 2002-2007 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L with 4 bolt throttle body swap

Supercharger integrity has been reviewed by an authorized Eaton Repair Facility.

Kit will be as complete as possible, but small components may need to be purchased such as hose clamps, vacuum and header hose.

System will be assembled based on buyer's requested boost level, engine size and vehicle configuration.

Asking $4200 plus shipping. Tuning not included at that price. Existing tune customers may receive a tune update at no additional cost.

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
I would definitely buy that...If i didn't have the EXACT same kit just sitting in my garage doing nothing...lol

Can you elabrote more what it takes to fit it to an older 2002-07 5.3 etc...just so i know what it can go on

JennaBear

Mar 29, 2012
As far as the modification, it is primarily the throttle body.

The TVS1900 has a 4 bolt inlet, 02-07 classics have a 3 bolt throttle body. So, a 07+ throttle body with x-link adapter would work for DBW vehicles.

For 2002 drive by cable, a bracket would have to be fabricated for the throttle body cables and a 4 bolt cable throttle body would be needed injector connectors would need to be changed as well or different injectors used.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
I would definitely buy that...If i didn't have the EXACT same kit just sitting in my garage doing nothing...lol

Can you elabrote more what it takes to fit it to an older 2002-07 5.3 etc...just so i know what it can go on

Put it on the white truck. :cheeky:

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
high comp and boost is the shit. this aint the 90s, ppl actually know how to tune nowadays lol

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012

You can toss it on my little 4.8L if you like :D But seriously this is prob your best option for boost on a DD.

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
high comp and boost is the shit. this aint the 90s, ppl actually know how to tune nowadays lol

Try saying that in Canada.....I have to do my own mail order tuning through Blackbear. I live in the most populated area of Canada, and I still dont trust anyone to do the tune and work the meth in properly. Closet Place is New Era Performance in NY at 2 hours away, and crossing the border with trailer and modded trucks is a total nightmare..ask me how I know

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Well when you have a truck like my Crew cab, and put your new aluminum trailer on it, then put your modified other sierra on the back and cross the border, all the older agents get all pissy. I consistently get a hard time anytime i cross the border(once a month usually) when I drive one of my nicer cars. They always ask me if I own it, ask for insurance, ownership, license etc. I never get that in my Ranger or cheaper trucks. I get stereotyped badly and its a nightmare. I have literally been asked multple times if "im sure that i own it".

Then when you tell them you own a repair shop, and you are taking it to another shop to have work done its an auto red flag. Then I pull to the side, they search me/truck, then Xray my truck lol. Needless to say, its a hassle.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

so the real issue is..

not

Sorta. You wouldn't run a 231/234 with a roots blower. Much more suited for Turbo or centrifugal blower, and the higher compression responsed better with that also

ANYWAYS

SOMEONE BUY THIS BLOWER! ITS A DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.