Unfortunate event but looking at the bright side...

looks great kim! Everyone frowns on the full denali front end and says do billet grills but I think the denali looks way better. :imo:

looks great kim! Everyone frowns on the full denali front end and says do billet grills but I think the denali looks way better. :imo:

Thanks! I personally hate the billet but hey everyone has their own likes! No hate here.

And to everyone else, the wheels and tires aren't a priority right now, since there's nothing wrong with them.

Besides being ugly :cheeky: I can stand them but every 18 y/o around here has them and they are extremely over played....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Looking good Kimmeh. All-Terrain badge needs to go now that it has a Denali front end :imo:

Last edited:
What's even funnier is that when I bought the truck I noticed they made a mistake in the assembly line..... When u open the door it has that chrome piece that says "Sierra" or what not on it, wellllll 3 of mine say Sierra and 1 says Denali lol it was love at first site cuz she was special just like me! Haha a little challenged.