Undecided.... again.

which juan

• Total voters
I like Jet Stream blue out of these colors. IMO White Diamond is a, for lack of a better term ugly color, it just looks too dingy for my liking. Platinum Ice looks pretty good though.

Yeah, I liked that scheme, but I'm not gonna do it, have her freak out, take pics and rally it on Facebook about how I went against her wishes blah blah blah.

if i had to choose it would be jet stream blue like on the vettes or caddy white diamond. if you did the white IMO you would need to break it up with a pinstripe

She can't stop you from painting it...

I understand that, but since her son died, she has like 2,000 bandwagon et friends on Facebook.

She's the type of person to snag a picture of my truck and be like "this little punk disregarded my wishes after I told him I didn't want blah blah blah"

And I shit you not, one of her stupid friends would try something. None of my vehicles have been fucked with in almost a year. Keeping it that way.

Voted...orange...jet stream or white would be my second choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just a fan of blue and voted the ram blue because I like a deeper blue, but either way, will be sick! I think the purple is just too much for me that you originally had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is arrival blue but still its cooks old truck:

IMG_0587.jpg

these are nice colors:

2012-08-04_11-36-40_536.jpg

2012-08-04_11-37-47_172.jpg