umm hd grille?

blome_racing

blo me
Feb 12, 2012
well its different?

hd.jpg

There is nothing wrong with that truck whatsoever, that is FAR from the horrible shit that comes from RGV. Although I do not like SS bumpers on non SS trucks, it has the cladding to match...the front end look very good. Classy, colormatched...not sure what the hate is. I especially love the HD NNBS hood, I thought about doing it on mine, but being GMC, it might not flow.

UPON closer look, the grille does not fit right, there is an overlapping, fix that, and it would be win! It flows with the hood.

If it had altezza tail lights, I could totally see this sitting behind the local mexican restaurant.

Whole think looks tacky IMO.

except that RGV doesn't run that shit, and usually has more money into a truck than most of us have. Although I don't like everything they produce, the hate always kills me. Hell, most of the time, the wheels they run are more than what most have in full mods. I'd rather have that truck with a grille that can be replaced than some POS with shit ass wheels lowered!

Grille just makes me think of a marshmallow....lol...Shouldve been a little more attentive and got it more symmetrical, had they put the effort into it they did the hood, It wouldnt be bad, but I dont care for the exaggerated emblem. Overall, its got potential...

I especially love the HD NNBS hood, I thought about doing it on mine, but being GMC, it might not flow.

UPON closer look, the grille does not fit right, there is an overlapping, fix that, and it would be win! It flows with the hood.

There is a GMC around the neighborhood with the nnbs on a nnbs and it looks horrible.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Truck looks good other than the hideous grille. I agree with the marshmellow comment. I also don't care for the whited out headlight/corner surrounds. LOVE the NNBS HD hood grafted onto the NBS hood, that always looks titties when done right