Tukn4s' new truck thread

How is the pull holding up? I've read that they stain/oxidize really easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Holding up perfectly fine. They aren't chrome, so if you want that reflective shine, you need to go with the chrome covers or buy a set of chrome and make a set with chrome pulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I think they are brushed aluminum or something similar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's hard to explain. They're like brushed but without the appearance they've been brushed. It's smoother than that

I can't decide the next move on the truck.
2011-13 CM'd HD grille, LT's, or Line-X the bed.

X2 on linex if you use your truck. My last truck had it and I won't ever be without it again

Sent from TapaTwat

X2 on linex if you use your truck. My last truck had it and I won't ever be without it again

Sent from TapaTwat

I use the truck but I'd do it mostly for looks like in my bagged truck

Well I'll be going a little higher to get ready for a little wider. :secret: ordered some upper arms yesterday, so I can max out the bilsteins. then Adding a BL and some 4WD hubs and spindle shafts for some added strength

I've had all this in layaway while I did other things I needed to do to the truck. Went by there today to make another payment only to find out the wife showed up and paid the balance off for my birthday yesterday
nahaqenu.jpg

I've had all this in layaway while I did other things I needed to do to the truck. Went by there today to make another payment only to find out the wife showed up and paid the balance off for my birthday yesterday
nahaqenu.jpg

Awesome wife!

Those are some pretty slick Hubs! But 4wd Timkens & some axle snouts would save you $600. Enough to cover the HD grill :popcorn:

that's what I plan on doing. I just thought those were pretty sweet setup. I can't believe someone doesn't already make an adapter snout that goes through the and splines into the stock 4wd hub. would much rather buy something like that, than buy 4wd cv axles and take them apart.

Last edited: