towing/hauling

Same way you do with a stock truck. A heavy load on a low truck can be fixed with helpers. Or just bag the whole thing lol.

Sent from my b hole

801fe389.jpg

4/6 notched with air lift helpers and air lift wireless onboard air. Works great.

word, what they all said. Onboard air controls are not necessary, rather expensive, but VERY convenient! If I had the money when I first did my setup, I would have done onboard. However, I do not tow, so I decided against it. I do have a small leak somewhere so it would be nice to not have to fool with my garage compressor all the time!

I want to. And have for a while. But I'm poor, sadly.

I do need a compressor. But bohall had legit set up. Cheapo compressor wired to switch. Just need 20psi to roll out.

Damn it man I can't believe your leaving the static lyfe behind and going bagged. And yea I hear you on the poor man one day you'll get La Paloma there.

Lol not leaving anytime soon unless I win the lotto, find a bag of money, get monetarily compensated at work, or some diety sees fit that I get bags.

im 6/9 ish maybe lower in the rear.
I run air lift helper bags when i air them out the axle sits on the frame.

I Have a 3 gal tank, 2 viair 275s to manage my air. I wouldn't hesitate to two/haul anything with my truck.

2edxpg9.jpg

Dirty truck, semi heavy load.