Wanted: TO TRADE: THE GREAT PLATE EXCHANGE! Details inside

I've got these off of the GMC and my wife's CRV. Also have the one off the Chevy but you ain't getting that one lol.

13885608043_6784edc727_b.jpg

uratu2yj.jpg

OK here's what I got. I'd be willing to swap the NY,the nicer red and white OH, and the Bicentennial OH. I'm almost 100% positive that I have some NJ ones somewhere. just have to find those. Let me known what you want if anything

The 1942 OH is staying!

Last edited:
uratu2yj.jpg

OK here's what I got. I'd be willing to swap the NY,the nicer red and white OH, and the Bicentennial OH. I'm almost 100% positive that I have some NJ ones somewhere. just have to find those. Let me known what you want if anything

The 1942 OH is staying!

I'm actually really diggin the old plates you have there, I'd give up a CA blue plate, CA Sunset plate, CA Sesquicentennial plate, NV plate, and an OR plate for the old Texas, old New York, and one of each of the OH plates (red and white, bicentennial, and the Mahoning county). If you don't want to give up the old TX and Mahoning County plate then a Jersey Plate and one other of your choice would work.

let me know what you think.
10269639_10152144320114403_8786045657739950381_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually really diggin the old plates you have there, I'd give up a CA blue plate, CA Sunset plate, CA Sesquicentennial plate, NV plate, and an OR plate for the old Texas, old New York, and one of each of the OH plates (red and white, bicentennial, and the Mahoning county). If you don't want to give up the old TX and Mahoning County plate then a Jersey Plate and one other of your choice would work.

let me know what you think.
10269639_10152144320114403_8786045657739950381_n.jpg

I am defiently willing to part with the NY, a bicentennial, and a red OH. I think I want to hold on to the Texas and Mahoning county tags(were my grandpas). I'll keep looking for the NJ tags I know I have them somewhere...
If there's any way you can throw an apportioned tag in the mix that'd be cool. Let me know what you think

Hey I'm doing the same for my garage. Maybe an Ontario Canada plate exchange for a state plate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
eqa9y4e9.jpg
8upesysu.jpg
I would love to have any to build my collection.

Last edited:
Pm me an address I'm going to the post office Tuesday and I'll send what we talked out