Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
A lot of people say that it isn't anything to do with the tune, but the intake wouldn't seal properly when it was installed... ie it was warped, etc.

But damn does that sound good! Very nice

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
Well yea, if you don't seal it right and tighten the bolts in the pattern you are suppose to I'm sure it can. A lot of the problems people say they have are tune related though and the shop blames it on the intake.

Thanks, I appreciate it. A lot of work into this thing

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
From not torquing them properly. My tuner has installed over 50 in the last 4 years on Tbss' and trucks. Never had a single issue. All on proper intstalation and and assembly. I just hate seeing an awesome product get bashed over the ignorance of the purchaser.

Jake747

May 13, 2015
Seattle
Mine has been on and off at least a dozen times over the past year and a half without a single hiccup. Daily drive it, drive to the track, run 11's all day, drive home. I've installed at least 5 others and more coming down the line. For a cathedral port headed truck, this intake cannot be beat. I'd be glad to line up with anyone wanting to prove otherwise and can easily support the case for this intake with back to back dyno runs on TBSS' that have been done by arguably one of the best LSX tuners/shops on the west coast. All day err day, FAST LSXRT for a cath port NA or <20psi centri on a truck.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
From not torquing them properly. My tuner has installed over 50 in the last 4 years on Tbss' and trucks. Never had a single issue. All on proper intstalation and and assembly. I just hate seeing an awesome product get bashed over the ignorance of the purchaser.
Yes... we know it's from improper installation. It wouldn't warp if it was seated properly, that's common sense. There are plenty of good reports out there to show its not the product.... everyone is quick to blame it on something that would relieve them of fault

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
That is 100% proof that people have more money then sense...
It's a shame cuz that intake would make AT LEAST 35 whp over the 78mm on he put back on it..