Tires opinions

Ok,

even though i dont like you heres my option

Mickey thompson tires are amazing, i dont think i will put anything but them on my NBS since i got my current set.

MTZ'z are a great tire, agressive in the mud, has siping for the wet, and wears great.

I have had the hankooks as well, Only downside to them is they are heavy as fuck because they are 8-10 ply. They wear great, and i use them in the winter, and they do great in snow.

oh yea? what makes the coopers suck then?...

idk how reliable this place is but here are a couple of reviews I've found:

b89be338-5625-eb50.jpg

b89be338-5641-b8b5.jpg

b89be338-564d-2a9f.jpg

b89be338-5658-a7c6.jpg

Just my personal experience from friends trucks, 4 different sets and not a single one has worn worth a shit. Chopped like hell even with consistent rotation, could not get them to wear even no matter what the tire pressure was, and just never real impressed with the ride either. They did ok offroad, but nothing to particularly write home about. Seen much better outta Mickey, BFG, Nitto, etc

Ok,

even though i dont like you heres my option

how thoughtful. :cheeky:

and the wet road traction on these MTZ's is the best ive had on either of my trucks. very impressed with these tires. I'd do these

Wait - so only 20% of your driving actually ocurrs on pavement?

:goon:

The quickest rout to work is gravel road. all of the roads to the fields are gravel. My realitives liev just down the gravel road next to my house. the only pavement driving I do it going to town, which is about 4 miles away . Usually if we go anywhere else we just take the car to save on gas.

lol never drive the truck. traded for em with 80% tread left on em and have only put maybe 2500 miles on em since. that was in February that I got them.