tires? ground clearance? 5/7 NBS ECSB oem 20's

Sometimes it's worth the extra money to deal with a company who will back their product. If you haven't purchased already I would try to get a better deal from someone other than ebay.

If not, no biggie! Most of the parts shouldn't fail anyhow.

No need to buy new set of coils. Just buy 1" spacers from belltech and mcg spindles then the flip

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

The 3 inch coils that I have are too soft in my opinion. So 2" mcg prolly better??

I felt my 2" MCG were softer than my 3" BT, possibly more to do with the length, but a few people stated MCG were "softer" than BT to begin with. I think it rod a tad better though, but WAY too much bumpsteer still. I swapped to coilovers and it is much better. Still a small amount of bumpsteer, but that could be worn out parts again (I go through ball joints and tie rods like a boss)

My 3" BT coils were a little soft but I didn't mind it. Get a stiffer shock if it's too too soft

I have 3" McG coils and run daystar spacers to make it a 2" drop...rides like stock minus the horrible bump steer from the 17" spindles. Gonna ditch the yellow bilsteins and get Nitro 2s up front to match my rears. Rear is BT flip, McG notch and helpers with Nitro 2s...love the ride with about 8lbs of air, which lifts it up some...otherwise im sitting on bump stops (Long yellow ones that came with my kit, not pancake style).

275/40-20s rub at FULL compression at highway speeds...but just barely touch the top of my inner fenders and im mini tubbed and rolled. Rear has 275/50-20, no problems with rolled and flared bedsides, doesnt rub the top of the inner fender.

Last edited:
My 3" BT coils were a little soft but I didn't mind it. Get a stiffer shock if it's too too soft

Whats stiffer than BT Street Performance shocks? I just put em on month or so ago. Think I have this figured out for the most part. Thanks for the info and direction on 16" spindles and tire size. Probably gonna go with spacers and keep BT springs up front. not sure on the notch yet. may go with the weld in under bed. Anyway- pretty good shopping list so far but can't find stock hangers yet. Thanks again.

im at 5/7 on a reg cab with tahoe 20s running 245/45
never rub and barely scrape if ever, but I also have a raised tranny crossmember. Its not too bad to daily, i really never have trouble. Just gotta know how to drive a low vehicle which includes going slow over bumps and knowing where bad spots on your road are. Even though 4/6 would be wayyyy better to daily, 5/7 looks so good so I deal with it lol. I have all belltech parts but at 7inch in the rear i hit my notch alot, so Im gonna have autofab to a custom big notch on the rear here really soon so Ill stop hitting it. I have 17 inch spindles and the damn bumpsteer is really bad, I would make sure to go with the 16. So all in all, 5/7 you can daily but be preparied to drive differently if your roads suck and be prepared to do a little more work to your truck.

5/8 here. I do have more clearance on 24s (30.8") but even on stocks (30.1") it's fine. Just mini tub (1 hour) and you'll be fine. I'm planning on 255/50/20 (30.1") for my beaters soon.

Just run taller tires if you're worried about ground clearance and re learn to drive.

5/8 here. I do have more clearance on 24s (30.8") but even on stocks (30.1") it's fine. Just mini tub (1 hour) and you'll be fine. I'm planning on 255/50/20 (30.1") for my beaters soon.

Just run taller tires if you're worried about ground clearance and re learn to drive.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, are you (on1wheel06) on gmfs?