tire size and style help

texascowboy316

Mar 20, 2012
I have a lowered 2010 silverado crew cab. Its on a 3-6 drop I have 275/45/20 on now goodyear hate the road noise. Need new tires soon tired of rubbing on good bumps. Any suggestions on tire size to help not rub. Thanks

you rub with a 3/6 and those? I didn't rub on 4/8 with that tire size and the NBS trucks sit lower and the NNBS.

I am very happy with my Ziex ST/Z05. Hankook Ventus is what I run on my G8, and they are great. I had the Evo, but I have the Evo2 now. Great tires so far.

any lower than a 45 series and I would think it would ride like shit

Nitto 420s. :hng: thinking about doing 275/40R20 on my 2012 RCSB.

Very much recommend against falken tires. I work at a tire shop and our shipments from them are getting smaller and smaller. may not have good availability soon.

Lol the reviews are great on those tires...have been and still are. Just because people local don't buy them means little.

Fuck, go to a Firestone and see how many they sell. I run them. They are great. I've had so many different tires and these are one of the better sets!

10417573_10203125215589696_2354403089702872336_n.jpg

Could be an offset issue making it rub. That drop/truck/tire combo shouldn't rub unless you're running some crazy offset wheels.

Its the gmc texas edition wheels. It only rubs up top of center fender well. Not the inner fender well. I put the stock bump stop in when mcgaughys sent me my new struts a few weekends ago helped alot. They have a serious bushing issue they need to get right. Im over mcgaughys crap. Lol

Lol the reviews are great on those tires...have been and still are. Just because people local don't buy them means little.

Fuck, go to a Firestone and see how many they sell. I run them. They are great. I've had so many different tires and these are one of the better sets!

buddy of mine beens on those for a few years now, he enjoys them too

Its the gmc texas edition wheels. It only rubs up top of center fender well. Not the inner fender well. I put the stock bump stop in when mcgaughys sent me my new struts a few weekends ago helped alot. They have a serious bushing issue they need to get right. Im over mcgaughys crap. Lol

pictures of where they're rubbing?