Tillers 2012 6.2 build thread

Well traction bars came in today, have them loaded up along with the receiver hitch to drop off at the powder coater tomorrow. Also got my 3" blocks in today too:datass:

Forces an rcx should not go together

why because its not FTS aka the only lift worth anything in the entire world, I have seen RCX kits take a ton of abuse and are still on the road just fine and no offense Tiller but I'm guessing with Forces you wont be doing any mud runs or do some rock bouncing anytime soon.

why because its not FTS aka the only lift worth anything in the entire world, I have seen RCX kits take a ton of abuse and are still on the road just fine and no offense Tiller but I'm guessing with Forces you wont be doing any mud runs or do some rock bouncing anytime soon.

You would be correct I have no intention of driving it in the mud or off roading.

I got the rcx kit because I wanted to be in the 5-6" range. I had a fts on my last truck with no problems, but looking at the difference in bracing of the drop brackets the rcx has them whereas the fts did not. Not saying one is better than the other I'm stating what I see with my eyes

We'll got the lift on a few weeks ago
4ezujy4y.jpg

ze6u7umy.jpg

ypuvyhyq.jpg

qy8aju6u.jpg

And finally picked up my traction bars and hitch from the powder coater today
qyjupa7e.jpg

umu4azu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll got the lift on a few weeks ago
4ezujy4y.jpg

ze6u7umy.jpg

ypuvyhyq.jpg

qy8aju6u.jpg

And finally picked up my traction bars and hitch from the powder coater today
qyjupa7e.jpg

umu4azu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tits. Paint dem mirrors and lower valence and it'll be perfect!

Sent from my Refrigerator