this wheel it is!!

word, if you want that low, bag it, save yourself the headache, unless you only want it to look good and not drive for shit

Ive decided you can 6.5" upfront and be drivable anything lower isnt drivable. And I would go 22's if you stay static and 24's if plans to bag. Which sounds like you will so get the 24's all around... only thing I dont like about combos is the front will look like a 20 and back will be huge... not always the case but a lot of the time. Get what you want but if you ever plan to bad go 24's imo otherwise 22's fit static perfect from a driving stand point.

If I had alittle bit smaller of a tire, like I could run a 255/35/22 and and go 6.5" upfront close to 7" and not scrub to bad fully tubbed. And then like a 305/30/22 and it clear a 9"-10" out back with a 22x11....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
So im just narrowing axle and stay static for a while till i affrd bags

Only reason I said that is because he said for a while. He might decided no bags, he might not he doesn't really sound like he's sure. Either way, if your 6/9 static and you want moar low then your gonna either A: Bag or B: Coilovers...

Thats my plan, 2.75" bodydrop and then coilovers. Run ART arms and a 4-link w/ panhard in the rear all I side the frame so you can run super wide wheels out back and super low without clearance issues. And if you tub it like a bagged truck you help eliminate turning issues also.. just something to consider for the future.

i think 24's all around would look good and so would 22/24 either way will be badass

I would love a 22x14 on my truck one day but wouldn't do a huge lip I would just want a good size one. Only want that wide for the look and grip..

So colyn your saying I'll be able to run 24s up front with 6.5" drop and not have issues messing up fenders at full turn? And btw I'm gonna tub front fenders to.

Exact amount of lip I want to go on rear!!

7/11 drop on 22/24

Can't find any ecsbs on same combo though

386695_387691077986723_269561796_n.jpg

734092_387690237986807_1492753954_n.jpg