this wheel it is!!

24's too, meant to add that. You stated you are in a "club" now, so that means you will be doing the show scene...go big (or biggish) or go home. On 22's you will just be that guy on 22's static, but 24's static has more appeal. Unless cost is a factor and 22" is a heal of a lot cheaper then go that route, still cleaner than 90% of the shit around!

22/24 looks killer on wheels like that IMO, but what kills it for me is when the front wheels have no meat on the tires. If you get 22s up front dont skimp on the sidewall and youll be pimpin.

he isn't bagging! but combos either way, no

i guess he changed his mind.
SC20121218-195712.png

fuck and i noticed on fb bonspeed had a deal on dec 7th, buy 3 get one free, what a bitch!!

24's too, meant to add that. You stated you are in a "club" now, so that means you will be doing the show scene...go big (or biggish) or go home. On 22's you will just be that guy on 22's static, but 24's static has more appeal. Unless cost is a factor and 22" is a heal of a lot cheaper then go that route, still cleaner than 90% of the shit around!

Yea your right jared im in a car club but I still want to keep that street truck look you know, and add some more balls to it later on lol, so kind of want 22a but just gonna wait and see how brandons looks like(white Gmc)

Brett text me right before I ordered my wheels and said, hey they have a 3 for 1 sale going on but I can't afford $3,000+ wheels beside the fact I didnt really see any that caught my eye enough to justify... I say go 22x9 front and 22x12 rear with normal amount of lip... imo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Yea your right jared im in a car club but I still want to keep that street truck look you know, and add some more balls to it later on lol, so kind of want 22a but just gonna wait and see how brandons looks like(white Gmc)

understood! I say go with what you want, and what feels best.

do not feel bad juan, I also spent 4k on bonspeed wheels. Went with the huntingtons 24x9 in front and 24x10 in rear. Have you thought about clearing them? I went ahead and paid 75 extra a wheel to have them cleared.

Hopefully will be ready in feb and will be narrowing my rear as well. I LOVE the sweeps you have chosen, just wasnt sure about the spoke size on a crew cab but I think your truck will be tits with all 24's

plus i am sure u have seen this

IMG_0089.jpg

Last edited:
do not feel bad juan, I also spent 4k on bonspeed wheels. Went with the huntingtons 24x9 in front and 24x10 in rear. Have you thought about clearing them? I went ahead and paid 75 extra a wheel to have them cleared.

Hopefully will be ready in feb and will be narrowing my rear as well. I LOVE the sweeps you have chosen, just wasnt sure about the spoke size on a crew cab but I think your truck will be tits with all 24's

IMG_0089.jpg

Well yea it don't matter about how much the wheels cost and not saying I'm rich cuz I'm not lol,, but yea my theme is street truck scene and not really to show off at shows meaning I'm not gonna be adding screens all over truck you know, I'd rather add performance than screens etc. Damnits hard to choose

http://www.socalcustoms.com/Shows/2010/SoutheastShowdown/images/IMG_0089.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ray's truck is soooooo clean. :drool:

fuk it dudes im going 22x9/24x10 combo, reason because im trying to do 7/11 drop and im sure with the front at 7" lowered i wont be able to turn on 24's is that right or am i wrong?