This is a 8" rear drop right?

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
I always was under the belief when I did the Install that I set the hanger to the 1" position.

Looking at these pics with the bed off, it appears im at 8" cause im at the top shackle whole.

someone please confirm this.

6" flip kit and 6400 shackles

4645C54F-C939-4A96-8AFC-582A315C011D-4580-000005046B77D15D.jpg

That's 8" unless you have lift hangers..those shackles are set at 2" drop, so along with 6" flip it's 8"

Yea blocks will be the way to go, the nnbs factory blocks are 1.25" so you might can get ahold of some that nobody wants anymore

Yeah thats 8" same as mine.. I have some NBS blocks for mine that im going to put on once I get a 2piece driveshaft.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

You could use 2" hangers and then set the shackles at the 1" hole for 9". I just so happen to have a set I'll let you have, just pay the ride up to the great white north.

God damn dude, that's fucking sick... fucking love the 5 spokes!! Wish I had the $3k-$4k to drop on wheels :bawl:

Did you narrow the rear end any?

Thanks guys, Dont think im gonna lower it more up front, if so it'll be .5" only

Bill, i have a whole thread called Bgrays winter time waster

I think 6.5" is lowest you can go on nbs and your tire size.. I say just do 6/9... should be fine with your 255/35/22's and I forgot which size you told me out back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, Dont think im gonna lower it more up front, if so it'll be .5" only

Bill, i have a whole thread called Bgrays winter time waster

Gotchya... I'll check it out.

Can't get over how badass this thing is man :drool:

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2