Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
Go and never pay stupid prices for towels ever again. You may notice they look/are the sameas vendors but at a much lower cost. Fridays have free shipping too. Plus not made in China.

$12
MASTEROVERTHEEDGEBLUE1616(1).jpg

16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Eagle Edgeless Blue

$17
1020.jpg

Adam's Polishes - NEW! Adam's Borderless Blue Microfiber Towel

$8
41016-1616-W2(1).jpg

16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO? Everest?

$15
494.jpg

Double Microfiber Towel | Detailing Towels

Notice the same lines in the fabric...SAME TOWEL

Fogle

Super Mod
Mar 24, 2012
Waycross,GA
Buy 250 of those 16x16 Detail Master Pro Everest towels and get them for $4.22ea. Then sell for $14.95ea. I'm sure they get a better discount than that as well.
50 or more of the Pro Eagle for $4.95ea and sell for $17/8.50ea

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
Looks like someone watches junkman's videos on YouTube

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

knew about TRC before junkman...saw a fb post about the towels and they looked identical to adams...some gmfs member ordered some...i ordered and then junkman posted the vid :rofl: so were on to something

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
Just received my order from TheRagCompany.com. Shipping speed was INSANE! in addition to the shipping speed, they seal your towels in a plastic bag to prevent contamination from the box, etc. They were also OUT OF STOCK of the standard glass towels I ordered from them, and instead of sending me a small note apologizing for the inconvenience and assuring me that I'd have them as soon as they were available, TheRagCompany.com UPGRADED me to the PREMIUM glass towels, FOR FKING FREE. Additionally, I got a FREE "dual fiber" general purpose towel from them with my order. Definitely the new go to for MF.

The General detailing towel I was sent, for FREE looked oddly familiar, so I set it next to an Adam's metal polishing towel. You can come to your own conclusion.