The smell good thread

A buddy left a hooka wrapper in my truck once.. The thing smelt so good i left it in for a good 2 months... And Yankee candle smell bomb too

I get mine at Cracker Barrel. I'm sure there's other places but that's where I got the first one so I just keep going back.

Yankee Candle "Coconut Bay" is pure magic.

Going to have to try that smell started to get one but didn't know what scent to snag. They have them in the store inside the VA hospital I work at,

Same here, wanted to try the scentsy but not if it doesn't last long.

My bag lasts at least a month, maybe more. My wife and I both use them. Her CRV seems to last longer for some reason, maybe because it is smaller.

The little cardboard thing won't last long, the tin can doesn't seem to last as long as the bag. A month at MOST. But I don't think it is as strong/potent as the bag.

My bag lasts at least a month, maybe more. My wife and I both use them. Her CRV seems to last longer for some reason, maybe because it is smaller.

The little cardboard thing won't last long, the tin can doesn't seem to last as long as the bag. A month at MOST. But I don't think it is as strong/potent as the bag.

i keep the tin covered halfway for a month then no lid for a month or more

Only thing we managed to use to get the smell out of a friends ride once was cleaning all the seats and carpet with a little green machine (or whatever they are called) and putting a box of dryer sheets under the seat for a few days......try opening a box of dryer sheets and putting under your seats a few days though, that might help.

Only thing we managed to use to get the smell out of a friends ride once was cleaning all the seats and carpet with a little green machine (or whatever they are called) and putting a box of dryer sheets under the seat for a few days......try opening a box of dryer sheets and putting under your seats a few days though, that might help.

This is pretty much how i did it in my old blazer - shampoo the floors and seats, leave windows down when possible, and tons of dryer sheets - worked really quick. Mine was just a faint smell though.